Re: check point segments leakage ?

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: check point segments leakage ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> You have 35 because the max files in pg_xlog is 2*checkpoint_segments +1
> or something like that. This is documented in the SGML.

Ok, that explain why. And they will remain there also if not needed ?

Another weird behaviour is that during the day the storage space usage
increase gruadualy. Since today as the graph show the space usage
is constant, it's like if some space was pre-allocated and now is
used, see same yesterday period between 18:00 and 24:00.
Toughts ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Сообщение: Re: check point segments leakage ?
Сообщение: Re: check point segments leakage ?