Re: User Quota Implementation

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Re: User Quota Implementation
Список pgsql-hackers
this leads me to the first question I asked... do you want me to pull
the latest cvs and patch it... or distribute my patch for 7.4.3?

Tom Lane wrote:
> [ catching up on this discussion a bit late... ]
>
> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl> writes:
>
>>You haven't shown us the patch, have you?
>

> That was pretty much the point that leapt out at me.  For a change of
> this magnitude, there is absolutely zero chance that we'll accept an
> implementation sight unseen.  Let's see a proof-of-concept patch...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Jonah H. Harris, UNIX Administrator  | phone: 505.224.4814
Albuquerque TVI                      | fax:   505.224.3014
525 Buena Vista SE                   | jharris@tvi.edu
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106        | http://w3.tvi.edu/~jharris/

"All great truths begin as blasphemies."                 --  George Bernard Shaw