problem after the installation of pgadmin

От Hansjoerg Morandell
Тема problem after the installation of pgadmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

i have now installed the package "pgadmin3-1.0.2-1-fc1.i686.rpm". My OS
is Fedora Core 2, but the installation went right with no error messages.
But when i start pgadmin, i get a window where i can choose my language,
and after when i click "OK", the window exit with the following message
in the terminal:

pgadmin3: error while loading shared libraries: pgadmin3: undefined
symbol: _gtk_accel_group_attach

Anybody has an idea what is going wrong?
Or should i compile it from the source?

Thanks,
HM