Compile Failue on win32 - pipe.c using ereport

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Compile Failue on win32 - pipe.c using ereport
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
For the past few days I have experienced compile failure with CVS HEAD
on win32.
The culprit is src/port/pipe.c which uses ereport() when it only
#includes "c.h".

I cured the error by #including "postgres.h" - but after a bit of
thought suspect that "utils/elog.h" is all that is necessary!

Is anyone else able to confirm this? I am using mingw 3.1.0-1, msys
1.0.10 and gcc 3.3.1 on win 2003 server.

regards

Mark