Re: RealDictCursor behavior question

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: RealDictCursor behavior question
Дата
Список psycopg
> On Apr 30, 2018, at 12:19, Israel Brewster <ibrewster@flyravn.com> wrote:
> Yes, that is good reasoning *in general*, however in my particular use case, using `select *` makes things so much
cleaneras to be worth the -again, in my use case - quite small risk. At least, until now that was the case. :-)

Remember that you can always introspect the column names, cache them locally, and then create whatever dict you want.
Thatway, it's 100% guaranteed to do the right thing for your application.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Israel Brewster
Сообщение: Re: RealDictCursor behavior question
От: Israel Brewster
Сообщение: Re: RealDictCursor behavior question