Stuff I'm working on

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Stuff I'm working on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Since I'm waiting for someone to comment on my last question about dump
ordering for grant and owner statements, what I think I'll do is submit
a patch first (to get in before feature freeze) that adds all the OWNER
TO commands, docs and regression tests.  It will also do RENAME and
OWNER on tablespaces.

Then, if I have time I'll fix grant dump ordering for june 30, otherwise
it _may_ have to wait for the beta period.

Since you can consider the current state of pg_dump to be buggy, is it
ok to fix it after feature freeze?

Also, I'd love to get pg_dumpall binary format dumping in by feature
freeze, but I don't know if I'll make it.  I guess that's more of a
feature than a bug though.

I got the pg_get_serial_sequence function in early so that no initdb
would be needed during beta...

Chris

ps. Please someone comment on my last question about pg_dump grant
ordering!  Thanks!