Re: Fix for erroneous warning on Shutdown

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Fix for erroneous warning on Shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>

>>Shutdown was via CTRL-C....make a difference?
>>

>Wouldn't think so.
>
>I can force the message to appear if I do a *manual* CHECKPOINT command
>within thirty seconds of startup.  I'm not sure if that should be
>considered wrong or not, but in any case it doesn't seem to be what
>you're describing.

Just to confirm that Simon is not suffering this uniquely, I saw this
the other day on Windows, I believe - meant to report it but it got away
from me.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Fix for erroneous warning on Shutdown
Сообщение: Re: Fix for erroneous warning on Shutdown