Re: cvs head : broken regression tests ?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: cvs head : broken regression tests ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

>>IOW it's purely a developer's trap (which has caught me in the past).
>>If you build and install multiple dev versions you should think about
>>disabling rpath.
>>

>I do that, and I have rpath enabled (that's the default, isn't it?) but
>my solution is to have no version in normal directories (i.e. they are
>all installed in $HOME/pgsql/some-version-number/ )

If this is the prefix you specify to configure you can still get caught
when you do a cvs update and then run "make check" before "make
install". Turning off rpath stops that (at least on my Linux boxes).

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Question regarding dynamic_library_path
Сообщение: Re: Question regarding dynamic_library_path