Re: The pgreplication project

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: The pgreplication project
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I guess I have to address a slightly broader audience, or do I conclude
from the total lack of interest in this matter that nobody cares if we
promote something here as one of our "top five" flagship projects, that
is inactive for years and still a prototype implementation against
PostgreSQL 6.4 with no ideas how to incorporate the semantic changes of
MVCC into the concept.

We might be leaning towards migrating things to pgfoundry, but that does
not mean that we can leave gborg behind as a half plundered wreck where
one by accident might still find something useful.

Jan