vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "testdonors" failed: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 3221225472

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "testdonors" failed: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 3221225472
Дата
Re: vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "testdonors" failed: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 3221225472  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Using community PostgreSQL 7.4.2 I have tried to vacuum this database to
no avail. Everytime
I try I get this referenced errror. I even dumped and restored to a new
database an get the same error.
I was also able to reindex the database but no help there.

Not much to say on google...

Databaes is about 50 megs of mostly text. Less than 5 megs in large objects.

Hardware/OS is:

Dual Athlon MP 2800
3 Gig ECC Ram
3Ware Hardware Raid
7 SATA Drives in a RAID 10 (1 hot spare).
Fedora Core 1

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake