Postgresql 7.4, Latest JDBC Driver, SET AUTOCOMMIT not supported

От Cornelius Buschka
Тема Postgresql 7.4, Latest JDBC Driver, SET AUTOCOMMIT not supported
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

could anyone tell me why the JDBC setAutocommit() method is not
supported anymore.

Could you direct me to a place where I can find reliable information
about that topic. I haven't found anything about it in the
documentation.

I got the latest Postgresql 7.4 and the latest JDBC driver from
jdbc.postgresl.org.

Regards
Cornelius