Re: Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Lamar Owen wrote:

>Please lighten up, that's all.  That's one thing I have found helps in this
>project, and maybe it's not something I made clear, but we are 'laid back'
>including a fair amount of humor.  A good portion of that goes on privately;
>I remember ribbing Bruce a couple of cycles back with some Biblical
>references about the signs of the times (he was in 'let's go back through the
>mailing list a few weeks and pick up TODO items and patches' mode, and I
>commented that it must be time for beta, due to the signs of the times.).

Old habits die hard - all my life I've pushed for things I care about.
Still, I hope I retain a sense of humor - the other day someone asked me
about the freeze date, and I said I believed that the day and month had
been settled on but people were still arguing about the year ;-)

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004
Сообщение: Re: Official Freeze Date for 7.5: July 1st, 2004