Re: PHP memory usage

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: PHP memory usage
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Robert Treat typed this on 06/02/2004 02:45 PM:
> Interesting... I was just about to post a question regarding the differences
> between the functions mysql_query and mysql_unbuffered_query in regards to
> pg_query, but I guess this is the issue right here, and from what I can tell
> there is no php based way to work around it.
>
> Robert Treat

Yeah, that's a good point. I doubt there is a difference as to how
PostgrSQL and MySQL work under these situations.

Let me know if you figure anything out in regards to this.

Cheers,

-Robby

--
Robby Russell,  |  Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
Command Prompt, Inc.   |  http://www.commandprompt.com

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: