passing new/old record in pl/pgsql trigger functions to other functions

От basic
Тема passing new/old record in pl/pgsql trigger functions to other functions
Дата
type regclass casting  (sad <sad@bankir.ru>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,  In Postgresql version 7.4.1 How does one pass new/old record in a
pl/pgsql trigger function to other functions? I tried to pass it
directly but the select/perform statement caused an error saying "NEW
used in query that is not in a rule". I've tried 'rename' in the declare
block but that didn't work at all (I get 'invalid column', which I
assume it means rename did not work at all). Besides copying the record
columns one by one, is there any other way to do this?

--
basic

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: