Re: problem with sorting using 'ORDER BY' when character

От Guy Fraser
Тема Re: problem with sorting using 'ORDER BY' when character
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try to cast into an integer.

SELECT C::int4 FROM T ORDER BY C

Just a guess.

--
Guy Fraser
Network Administrator

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.