Re: Table Spaces

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Table Spaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
pgsql@mohawksoft.com wrote:

>> Peter Galbavy wrote:
>>
>> You may not distribute this tool without the express written
>> permission of Mark Russinovich.
>
> Then by no means should *any* of that code be included into PostgreSQL. In
> fact, comments should not even make reference to it.

Does anybody have that "written permission" to include this code into
PostgreSQL and redistribute it under the BSD license? If not, the code
has to be rejected at this moment.

Jan

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: pg_type oid's do they change from version to version
Сообщение: Re: pg_type oid's do they change from version to version