Re: Bug in CVS pg_dump against 7.0.x

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Bug in CVS pg_dump against 7.0.x
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>>I submitted a fix for 7.5 dumping 7.0 previously and it was accepted :)

That previous fix was for a different issue...

> Oh, it for using a 7.5 dump on a 7.0 database?  I didn't think that
> would even work.   :-)

Yes, it works fine.  We still support pg_dumping all 7.x databases.

> Anyway, you say the fix is already in CVS so we are OK.

*cry*

No, it's _not_ in CVS - that's what my patch is for!  My patch is
against 7.5CVS!

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Bug in CVS pg_dump against 7.0.x
Сообщение: Re: Bug in CVS pg_dump against 7.0.x