Timeouts on big queries with JDBC?

От Ian S. Nelson
Тема Timeouts on big queries with JDBC?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm doing some huge queries with a cursor and JDBC on Postgresql 7.4.2    It has been working pretty well so far but I've ramped my data set up a bit and now I get these exceptions when iterating through the results set:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Connection is closed.  Operation is not permitted.

Is this a time out problem?  Something else?   There is about 10million rows in the table I'm querying.

thanks,
Ian
--

. . .
Ian S. Nelson

StillSecure

303-381-3813
Direct
303-381-3881
Fax

www.stillsecure.com
Reducing your risk has never been this easy.

. . .
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.
Review or other use of this information by persons other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you've received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete
from any computer.

Вложения