Re: Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема Re: Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi ,

> Could you please post it on a webpage? When everybody gets to look at
> it and refine it, possibly it can be included in postgresql
> documentation.

I could have done it with web page but OpenOffice gives an ugly face to
the export thus I am uploading a PDF format file
at
http://vishalkashyap.speedpost.net/1_beta.zip

Kindly go through the same and let me know short comings at aspire420<NO

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status
Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

От: Shridhar Daithankar
Сообщение: Re: Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows
От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: IS DISTINCT FROM not documented