Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows
Дата
Re: Novice Guide to PostgreSQL compilation on Windows  (fabienne <fabienne@q-bus.com>)
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

I was successfully today with installation of MinGW MinSys and then
compilation of  PostgreSQL on an
WindowsXP SP1.

I have documented all my  steps for my convenience and would like to
know if someone else needs it or more appropriately
would the document be accepted as PostgreSQL Windows How to ?

Kindly tell me know
1. How can I contribute this document to the comunity
2. Who is responsible for keeping the Windows Docs.

Some Spec about the document :
1. It is written in OpenOffice
2. With help of versioning system of Openoffice we can handle the
changes in future

If this has been already done then sorry I waisted your and  mine time.

Suggestions / Comments / Ideas Most welcome.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status