Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема Novice Guide to Windows Compile How to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi,

I was successfull today with installation of MinGW MinSys and then
compilation of  PostgreSQL on an
WindowsXP SP1.

I have documented all my  steps for my convinience and would like to
know if someone else needs it or more appropriatly
would the document be accepted as PostgreSQL Windows How to ?

If this has been already done then sorry I waisted you and  mine time.

Suggestions / Comments / Ideas Most welcome

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

marital_status