Re: Parsing Data, Table to Form

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: Parsing Data, Table to Form
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Look at these functions in the php documentation:

pg_Query, pg_NumRows, pg_Fetch_Object, and pg_FreeResult

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php

Small example

$conn = pg_Connect("host=localhost dbname=test user=postgres");
$result = pg_Query($conn, "SELECT * FROM mytable ORDER BY id LIMIT 1
OFFSET 0;");
$rows = pg_NumRows($result);
if ( $rows == 0 )
  echo "Sorry no data found.\n";
else {
  $data = pg_Fetch_Object($result, 0);
  pg_FreeResult($result);
  echo "<form method=post action=myaction.php>\n";
  echo "Field 1: <input type=text name=\"field1\"
value=\"$data->field1\"><br />\n";
  echo "Field 2: <input type=text name=\"field2\"
value=\"$data->field2\"><br />\n";
  echo "Field 3: <input type=text name=\"field2\"
value=\"$data->field3\"><br />\n";
  echo "<input type=submit value=update></form>\n";
}