Re: Comments on all system objects

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Comments on all system objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The ability to comment on all types of catalog objects or actual
> comments on all predefined catalog objects?  Both are more or less
> reasonable.  But I think we should have some sort of
> internationalization mechanism for the actual comments.

One of my first commits for 7.5 was the format, I added being able to
comment on about 5 new objects.  I intended the latter.  I guess I could
clean up the functions and operators like Tom indicated, but that's all
I'll do I guess.

Internationalisation...hmmm...I don't know how to do that.  Can you put
gettext around the builtins stuff?

Chris