Re: pgFoundry Open For Business

От Rick Gigger
Тема Re: pgFoundry Open For Business
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a huge improvement over GBorg!  I feel much more comfortable
with this than I ever did with GBorg.  GBorg always seemed very
unfriendly and the crusty look and feel at first made me wonder how
legitimate it was as a source for serious projects.  I realize now that
it housed some great projects but I think the new GForge based site will
be much, much better especially for people new to postgres.