Re: Embedded SQL inherently faster than others?

От Rob
Тема Re: Embedded SQL inherently faster than others?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dann Corbit snip:

And if you don't have a method for reusing connections or doing some
connection pooling then for short running sql, much of the time will be
spent on establishing a connection.

Сообщение: Re: 7.4.2 Regression tests: test stats loops indefinately...
Сообщение: Re: 7.4.2 Regression tests: test stats loops indefinately...