Re: Network error

От Swapna Shetty
Тема Re: Network error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

I guess that might be the issue. Would it be possible for you to send the zipped jar file?

Thanks,

Sapna

From: Lussier, Denis [mailto:denisl@openscg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:22 PM
To: Swapna Shetty
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Network error

It works fine for me.   Perhaps you're browser doesn't like downloading jar files directly?

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Swapna Shetty <Swapna.Shetty@enbridge.com> wrote:

I’m unable to download “9.1-903 JDBC 4”. Clicking the link partially downloads the jar file and causes network error. Can you please email me the jar file.

Thanks,

Sapna Shetty

Sr GIS Business Analyst, Systems Integration, Op services

ENBRIDGE

TEL: 832-214-9062

1100 Louisiana, Suite 3300, Houston, TX 77002

www.enbridgeus.com

Integrity. Safety. Respect.

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the transmittal, the information contained in this email message is CONFIDENTIAL information intended for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender using the above contact information or by return email and delete this message and any copies from your computer system. Thank you.