Re: man pages on win32

От Kevin HaleBoyes
Тема Re: man pages on win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
I'm normally a lurker here but as I've not seen anyone else
respond I thought I'd give my opinion.

I would install the man pages on win32.  They are a nice form
of documentation for those of us that come from the Unix world.
Isn't there a man reader in Cygwin?  I know the native port will
not need Cygwin, but many people will already have it, especially
those that know about man pages.

Just my two cents.
Kevin.