pgsql documentation error ?

От BRINER Cedric
Тема pgsql documentation error ?
Дата
Re: pgsql documentation error ?  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-general
    Synopsis

CREATE [ [ LOCAL ] { TEMPORARY | TEMP } ] TABLE /table_name/ (
    { /column_name/ /data_type/ [ DEFAULT /default_expr/ ] [ /column_constraint/ [, ... ] ]
    | /table_constraint/ }  [, ... ]
)
[ INHERITS ( /parent_table/ [, ... ] ) ]
[ WITH OIDS | WITHOUT OIDS ]

so this means that every column's constrain should be separated by a comma.

but when I create the table:
CREATE TABLE person ( person_id SERIAL      CONSTRAINT pk__person__person_id PRIMARY KEY
                    , guarantor integer     CONSTRAINT fk__person__person_id REFERENCES person(person_id)
                    , firstname varchar(32) CONSTRAINT nn__person__firstname NOT NULL , CONSTRAINT u__person__firstname
UNIQUE
                    , lastname varchar(32)  CONSTRAINT nn__person__lastname  NOT NULL
                    , email varchar(64)     CONSTRAINT u__person__email      UNIQUE
                    , phone varchar(32)     CONSTRAINT u__person__phone      UNIQUE);
I get: ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near ","

and when I replace in the firstname definition the `,' between the two constraint by a ` ' : it works !
CREATE TABLE person ( person_id SERIAL      CONSTRAINT pk__person__person_id PRIMARY KEY
                    , guarantor integer     CONSTRAINT fk__person__person_id REFERENCES person(person_id)
                    , firstname varchar(32) CONSTRAINT nn__person__firstname NOT NULL CONSTRAINT u__person__firstname
UNIQUE
                    , lastname varchar(32)  CONSTRAINT nn__person__lastname  NOT NULL
                    , email varchar(64)     CONSTRAINT u__person__email      UNIQUE
                    , phone varchar(32)     CONSTRAINT u__person__phone      UNIQUE);

Am'I interpreting wrongly the documentation or ... am'I right : )

Regards

Cedric BRINER