Re: [SPAM] Re: Permissions not working

От Pallav Kalva
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: Permissions not working
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>Pallav Kalva wrote:
>

>>    I tried both database privileges and table privileges (all and
>>select) it still doesnt work. Not sure
>>what is wrong here, I tried logging in as both postgres and usps user
>>and both them doesnt work.
>>

>What about all those groups that have privileges?  Please post the
>output of \z when you try a revoke so we can verify what's going on.

here is the output. This is the same output, this output doesnt change
at all.

usps=> \z citystate_alias                                                     Access privileges
for database "usps"Schema |      Table
|                                                   Access privileges

|citystate_alias |

{postgres=a*r*w*d*R*x*t*/postgres,=r/postgres,usps=arwdRxt/postgres,"group
100=r/usps","group ea_development=r/usps"}
(1 row)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: