Re: Postgresql - Service hangs....

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgresql - Service hangs....
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"=?utf-8?Q?Zh=C3=A9xu=C3=A9_M._=40Study?=" <study@xn--zhxu-cpac.eu> writes:
> Today, i installed the Release 14 beta 3 on my System and with this version, the Service
> don't want to start automatic if the system is coming up.

How did you install it exactly --- from source?  somebody's packaging
(whose?)  Where did you get the systemd unit file for it from?

What this sounds like is the server isn't acting the way the systemd
unit file expects it to, thus I suspect a mismatch.

If you built from source and tried to use an existing unit file,
the most likely bet is you forgot to configure --with-systemd.