Re: pgsql: Check interrupts during logical decoding more frequently.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Check interrupts during logical decoding more frequently.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Check interrupts during logical decoding more frequently.

FWIW, I think it's usually better style to put CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS
at the tops of loops rather than the bottoms.  If you put it at the
bottom, it's easily bypassed unintentionally by a "continue" somewhere
in the middle of the loop body.  (I suppose there could be cases where
that's actually what you want, but if so some comments would be
appropriate, because it's fragile coding.)