Re: Proposal for db level triggers

От alfranio@lsd.di.uminho.pt
Тема Re: Proposal for db level triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

We have something that seems to work and may be used as a start point.
Please, take a look at http://gorda.di.uminho.pt/community/pgsqlg/
In particular, take a look at the file src/backend/commands/triggerspecial.

Cheers,

Alfranio.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [hensa22@yahoo.es: Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] SLL error 100% cpu]
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: new large object API