calling a pg-function from vba (Access 2002)

От Wilhelm Graiss
Тема calling a pg-function from vba (Access 2002)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

We have a question concerning the vba-code which is posted on
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-accessvba:

We have a function in postgres (Version 7.3.2) and would like to call it
from vba on Access 2002 (a.k.a XP) with different parameters each time.

We searched the Net and played with the code, but with no success. The
connection to postgres works, the problem is how to trigger the "select
myfunction(param1, param2, param3)" - thing from vba...

The main problem is, I think, that it is our first try in vba ;-) The other
time we spend the time with php...

Would be great if somebody could help us, and thanks in advance!

Greetings from Austria!

Albin Blaschka, Wilhelm Graiss

Wilhelm Graiss, Dipl. Ing.
Federal Reasearch Agency for Alpine Agriculture
8952 Irding, Styria
Austria, Europe