Re: Partial index question

От Anton Nikiforov
Тема Re: Partial index question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Paul Thomas пишет:

> On 29/04/2004 09:53 Anton Nikiforov wrote:
>
>> looks like after a few tests that i've done i'm confused more than
>> before.
>> I did create a table and inserted 200000 random records of two
>> different types of data into it.
>

> Did you analyze the table afterwards?

Hello and thanks for the comment. Yes. I did analyze.
Also thanks to Bruno Wolff III for his comments, i have found it easyear
to use his suggestion.
But while i was making my tests i found a way how to use partial or
complex indexes, but they make my selects slower than without indexes at
all :( (I was selecting * not a ma()). But i'll continue my tests.

--
Best regads,
Anton Nikiforov

Вложения