Re: Row counts for large tables cause temporary hang

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Row counts for large tables cause temporary hang
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hmm ... it is set already (count rows if estimated < 2000)

Checking in the properties window for that table concerned shows :

rows estimated = 1
rows counted = 10000000

however reltuples in pg_class shows 1e07, so it looks like pgadmin is
not representing the "real" datatype correctly (maybe a 7,5 thing - tho
the datatype of pg_class is the same in 7.4). Any ideas?

I will try the same test on my home system (Freebsd 4.9) with Pg 7.4
(assuming I can get pgadmin to build on 4.9...)

regards

Mark

)