Re: Some more questions on DB schema

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Some more questions on DB schema
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
>>1) What is the table 'dellog' for?
>
> It's a leftover from the old search engine iirc. I assume there's noting
> interesting in it? If not, it can go.

Yep, the table is empty.

>>2) Why 'comments' table does not have a foreign key on 'docs'?
>
> Oversight I guess. Feel free to add one.

There are some problems with this... Run the following query

SELECT id, version, file
FROM comments c
WHERE NOT EXISTS (
     SELECT id
     FROM docs d
     WHERE d.version = c.version AND
           d.file = c.file
);

and observe the comments that are linked to non-existant pages of
documentation. Someone'll have to fix these before adding a foreign key
will be possible.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: