Problem installing postgresql 7.3.6 on Redhat 7.3

От Shanmugasundaram Doraisamy
Тема Problem installing postgresql 7.3.6 on Redhat 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear group,
                      I would like to know where I could find rpms for
Redhat 7.3.  I have looked at the downloads page and I see only source
rpms and rpms for Redhat 9 and FC1.  I did download the src rpm and when
I run the rpm -ba postgresql.spec I get the following error message:

configure: error: could not find function 'krb5_encrypt' required for
Kerberos 5

RPM build errors:

How do I get over this.

Regards,