Re: performance problem aftrer update from 7.1 to 7.4.2

От Development - multi.art.studio
Тема Re: performance problem aftrer update from 7.1 to 7.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hallo all,

thanks for the great help.
i tried around a bit more, using different queries and so on, but pgsql7.4 will always be somewhat slower than 7.1
finally i tested some php code , (after fixing all those wrong integer-values of '' to 0 or null ..... ) on it
 and it uses a lot of more time for fulltext search than 7.1 with less rows in the table, also dynamis site-management
will sometimes be more than 1 second slower.
i cant explain whats wrong, i dont matter, i will update my db and live with that, maybe optimize the querys, but theres not a lot what i can do here ;-)

if somebody is more interested in debugging this and getting out why performance decreases, tell me and i will send you the stuff, a test account and all you need.
i cant examine the problem, only can help

thanks for all, your sincerely
volker

Tom Lane wrote: