Re: On site design issues

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: On site design issues
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> A little background, I've been doing sites for over 10 years, had a
> fairly large web development company, have done sites for companies like
> MGM, Amgen, and California Pizza Kitchen, and numerous sports
> celebrities.  This list of sites is fairly current (Sites done in the
> last two years).  Note that I no longer do sites professionally (that is
> as my job).  These are all community sites, or sites done as a favor for
> friends.

Wow! Impressive!

I won't give you any advice on how to do design, as obviously you know a lot
more about this than me. :]

I only have some obvious usability suggestions:
1) Make search box available on every page
2) Make website mirror selection available on every page
3) Make in-site navigation distinct from links to other sites, make navigation
more prominent