Re: pg_autovacuum crashes when query fails for temp tables

От Thomas Swan
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum crashes when query fails for temp tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I looked into this and I see a number of cases where pg_autovacuum calls
>send_query(), but doesn't test for a NULL return from the function.
>
>Matthew, would you look into this and submit a patch?  Thanks.

Should pg_autovacuum be vacuuming temporary tables?  Secondly, why would
a temporary table for another session be visible to pg_autovacuum?  I
know these may sound like stupid questions, but I'm a little shocked
that it found a temp table.  Did someone make a permanent table, delete
it, and pg_autovacuum found it in between those operations?

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: pg_encoding not needed anymore
От: ken@coverity.com
Сообщение: Reporting a security hole