Re: [HACKERS] Remove MySQL Tools from Source?

От Shachar Shemesh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Remove MySQL Tools from Source?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Remove MySQL Tools from Source?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>These tools are a not insignificant part of our Plan for World
>Domination ;-) so it would be good if somebody stepped up to the
>plate and volunteered to take care of 'em.  Anybody?

Which brings me to another question

I have a bunch of perl scripts, as well as one user-defined type, for
porting from SQL Server. Where should I place these?

Inside the PG source seems....wrong. Then again, gborg does not seem to
be accepting new projects at the moment. I can put them on
sourceforge/berlios etc, and ask for a link, if you like.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting