Re: INSERT causes psql to crash

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: INSERT causes psql to crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
jao@geophile.com writes:
>    mydb=> insert into test values(11);
>    *** buffer overflow detected ***: psql terminated

You seem to have a rather badly broken build there :-(.  What's the
platform exactly, and what compiler did you use?  Can you rebuild
with debug support enabled so you can get a stack trace that's
actually useful?

If it just started happening, I'd speculate about a corrupt executable
file for psql or libpq.  I doubt it's got anything to do with the server
side.