Re: has_schema_privilege function

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: has_schema_privilege function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Jignesh Shah
<jignesh.shah1980@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you tell me is there any other robust way to make sure that user1
> doesn't have CREATE permissions on mydb schema?

It depends what you're worried about. If you're worried that plperl
will begin mapping booleans to perl variables differently or Postgres
will change the text representation then you could alter the SQL to
say something like CASE WHEN has_schema_privilege() THEN 1 ELSE 0 END
or whatever constant you prefer like 'yes' and 'no' or 'ok' and ''.

--
greg