Re: knngist patch support

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: knngist patch support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

>> In my understanding
>> this was always enough to submit code. User's documentation is depend on
>> discussion and review and can be added later
>> before releasing beta.
>
> Several people have said this lately, but it doesn't match what I've
> seen of our practice over the last year and a half;

Perhaps the confusion is that we often say not to worry about the
quality of the English in the documentation. That's because it's easy
for a reviewer to fix up the English but not so easy to figure out
what you intend the behaviour to be.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously retry restoring the next WAL