Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases
Дата
Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases  (Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com>)
Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases  (Florian Weimer <fweimer@bfk.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Josh Berkus<josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> So in the case of analysts, it's a case of "can we influence this
> analyst to produce a favorable report?  How much will it cost, and how
> many people will it reach?"  Not an argument of "are analysts good or bad."

Well, how much would it cost? Can you outbid Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM?

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases
Сообщение: Re: Forrester: Ingres and MySQL Lead Open Source Databases