Re: Multiple table entries?

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Multiple table entries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Greg Stark<gsstark@mit.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 4:06 AM, Jeff Ross<jross@wykids.org> wrote:
>> Greg Stark wrote:
>
> Yeah, that's a problem. Would you be able to load the pageinspect
> contrib module and run a query?
>
> select (h).* from (select
> heap_page_items(get_raw_page('pg_namespace',0)) as h from p) as x;

Also, do you have the WAL log files going back to the database
creation? If so *please* preserve them! You're the second person to
report similar symptoms so it's starting to look like there may be a
serious bug here. And the nature of the problem is such that I think
it may require someone sifting through the xlog WAL files to see what
sequence of events happened.

The wal files are in a subdirection of the database root called
pg_xlog. If you still have one named 000000010000000000000000 then you
have all of them. Please, if possible, copy them to a backup
directory.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf

Сообщение: Re: Improving Full text performance
Сообщение: Re: Improving Full text performance