Re: "PANIC: cannot make new WAL entries during recovery" in the wild

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: "PANIC: cannot make new WAL entries during recovery" in the wild
Дата
Re: "PANIC: cannot make new WAL entries during recovery" in the wild  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
2009/8/6 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
>> 2009-08-05 11:58:19 COTLOG:  la dirección de página 0/6D374000 en el
>> archivo de registro 0, segmento 117, posición 3620864 es inesperada

Incidentally, Google's translate gives me the impression that the
above message corresponds to:
if (!XLByteEQ(hdr->xlp_pageaddr, recaddr)){    ereport(emode,            (errmsg("unexpected pageaddr %X/%X in log file
%u,segment %u, offset %u",                    hdr->xlp_pageaddr.xlogid, hdr->xlp_pageaddr.xrecoff,
readId,readSeg, readOff)));    return false;}

I'm not sure what this indicates though.

--
greg
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf

Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: cannot make new WAL entries during recovery" in the wild
Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: cannot make new WAL entries during recovery" in the wild