Re: [webmaster] online demonstration against EU Software

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: [webmaster] online demonstration against EU Software
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>>>There is, but the main focus of that is supporting multiple languages.
>

> Is this the one with the major overhaul of the underlying PHP? My
> recollection was that we are waiting for this to be put into place before
> any other minor or major changes can be made. Is this true, and do we
> have an estimated time for the switch to occur?

This is true, we have some tasks to complete
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/task/tasklist.php
the tasks are the ones starting with 'portal'

I didn't have time to work on this myself, but am going to restart the
work now.

As for the estimate, I'd say it is Really Soon Now.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: