Re: PERFORM statement inside procedure

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: PERFORM statement inside procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rajat Katyal wrote:
> Hi:
>
> In postgres documentation its written that if we execute query as
> PERFORM /query /inside our stored procedure/;/ *then the special
> variable FOUND is set to true if the query produced at least one row, or
> false if it produced no rows.*
> **
> But FOUND variable is always returning true even my query is
> returning *0 records.*

FOUND appears to work correctly in the hundreds of stored procedures I wrote
last month.  (At least, I haven't found any problems _yet_)

You might do well to post more details about your usage.  Best would be to
post the actual stored procedure you're having problems with, along with the
version of Postgres in use.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies