Re: PostgreSQL and Linux 2.6 kernel.

От Gary Doades
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and Linux 2.6 kernel.
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL and Linux 2.6 kernel.  (Cott Lang <cott@internetstaff.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Unfortunately I don't understand the question!

My background is the primarily Win32. The last time I used a *nix OS
was about 20 years ago apart from occasional dips into the linux OS
over the past few years. If you can tell be how to find out what you want
I will gladly give you the information.

Regards,
Gary.